Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Planning a Halloween Party!


A couple of weeks ago I mentioned to my husband that I would like to have a "Halloween party". Since, we don't really know anyone in the area it would be for just the three of us. I  wanted to find some "spooky" foods and decorate, dress up and just have some fun!

Then I got the newsletter from Allrecipes Allstars about Octobers activities. And guess what! They want us to plan a Halloween Party! How awesome is that?

I'm excited that I get to plan a Halloween party. I haven't been to one in 20 years, at least. My daughter never really was one for dressing up or even wanting to go trick or treating. (that was the trick on me.. no candy for mommy to steal) BOO! Now she's 16 and too old, but we buy a bag of candy just for the fun off it. Love those little pumpkins. Pure sugar and I shouldn't be eating it this year. I was diagnosed Diabetic earlier this year. Another BOO!

Since it is October the activities all have something to do with Halloween.  Our brands this month are  Karo and Pillsbury Crescents.  I'm still trying to decide which recipes to make, and I will post them and the pictures soon.

We are all planning on dressing up with handmade costumes. I will include pics of that too! I've yet to decide what I want to do, but I have an idea that makes me giggle every time I think about it.  My daughter wants to be a cat, with a super long tail to mimic one of our cats.  The husband.. who knows. He always the competitive one, will go over the top with whatever he chooses.

To be continued . . .






I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador(a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews on Bundts n' Bowls. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of T. Graham.


No comments:

Post a Comment