Thursday, October 18, 2012

Crescent Pizza Pockets

 I decided to make 2 recipes this evening for my October activities. I chose Crescent Pizza Pockets and Chocolate filled crescents. Both recipes are simple and pretty quick to put together.




This is my first time getting to post pictures using the new camera. Fingers crossed that they look good!



These are the ingredients. Simple, 4 ingredients.




Be sure to press the seam together well. Mine separated when I baked it.





I used one of my favorite pasta sauces.






Some shredded mozzarella cheese!






Gotta have the pepperoni. Thinking you could add some onion and bell pepper.




Fold it over and seal the edges.  Top with some parmesan cheese.





Bake em. They smell good!





Be sure to let them rest for a minute before you bite into it!  YUM!! Enjoy.


Okay. My husband, of course, refused to try this. I've pretty much given up on asking.   My daughter like it. It tastes just like the biscuit pizzas I make, without the pepperoni getting crispy.   

If you are looking for a quick and easy snack the kids will love. This is definitely a keeper. 




I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador(a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews on Bundts n' Bowls. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of T. Graham.












No comments:

Post a Comment