Friday, October 12, 2012

Baked Ziti Casserole

I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador(a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews on Bundts n' Bowls. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of T. Graham.


"I will say the only thing I was surprised about when it came to any of the recipe starters was how thin they are. While they have good flavor, it is very light. I over cooked the pasta, I had never made a baked anything pasta, so the ziti didn't hold its shape and turned to mush. I did not have sausage so I skipped it. My family was not impressed but I believe it have been my alterations and not the recipe itself. I had to open a jar of pasta sauce to try to salvage the dish and it was still a flop. BUT... like I said the flavor of the recipe starter was good! I would definitely try this again, make sure I have all the ingredients and cook the past appropriately!"






What can I say about this dish. I have never cooked ziti in my life. I have since tried to make it again, and still had the same results of over cooking it.  I feel like I can't really give a review based on my inability. Flavor was good, very light as I have said before. 

I think I might try this again, just using a different type of pasta. I need something not so delicate, maybe some of those tri colored spirals my daughter likes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment