Tuesday, October 16, 2012

al Fresco Roasted Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage Fritatta

Al Fresco Roaster Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage Frittat






 I'd like to say that I really do enjoy being an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador. It has opened up a lot of recipes that I would never think to make.  Of course, my family is resistant as I have said before. It's like pulling teeth to get them to try something new. 
The husband and the daughter did not like the texture of the chicken sausage. Luckily they ate enough to give me their opinions. I do not eat eggs. yuck! 

This recipe is very easy to make, my teenager could make it and it's pretty quick. 

I realize my posts always seem so negative. I really don't mean them to be.  It's not always easy to find a recipe that is new and using products that I normally don't or would use. 


"This was okay. The family ate it but wouldn't care to have it again. Neither the husband or daughter cared for the texture of the chicken sausage. I don't eat eggs so I can't give a personal opinion. " - opinion posted on Allrecipes.com







I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador(a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews on Bundts n' Bowls. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of T Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment