Friday, October 19, 2012

Chocolate filled crescents

Chocolate filled crescents






This is another recipe for the October requirements.  If you are looking for a super fast, super easy recipe this is it! I honestly think it takes more time to gather the 2 ingredients than it does to put them together!

I had a bag of Heath baking "bits" I have had for a while and decided to make half the recipe using them and half using milk chocolate chips.  I personally liked the Heath ones better then the chocolate, but they are both pretty good.





This is one of those recipes that you can make with the children.  



Note: I wish I would have put more chocolate chips in. The pastry puffs up and the chocolate kind of gets lost.



Heath was a crumbly mess to work with. (sure was tasty though!) Again, I wish I would have used more. 


Time to roll them up! Start with the wide end and work your way down to the point. I pressed it down a little to keep it tight.


I added a little of the Heath on top. (mainly cuz it was already everywhere) 

Goes in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 15- 20 minutes.



You can serve them plain, or with powdered sugar. I've seen where some people have drizzled melted chocolate over the tops.


Yum!






I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and I am not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertisers are only used for experienced-based reviews on Bundts n' Bowls. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of T. Graham.



No comments:

Post a Comment