Monday, February 20, 2012

Fiber One and a Personal Recipe

I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador(a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews on Bundts n' Bowls. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of T. Graham.


Every month we have goals that are set for us by Allrecipes. This month our task was to make http://allrecipes.com/recipe/fiber-one-chocolate-peanut-butter-haystacks/detail.aspx   which is pretty tasty.  It seems to be one of those things in life that you either love it or hate it.  My daughter and myself enjoyed it very much. While my husband didn't like the texture so much, but he  thought it was still tasty. 


One of the other goals was to create a personal recipe using Fiber One cereal. I thought long and hard about this one. I figured everyone would be making some type of dessert. I wanted to stand out a little and try something different.  I decided to make a Fiber One and Herb Crusted Baked Fish. 
http://allrecipes.com/personalrecipe/63117846/fiber-one-and-herb-crusted-fish/detail.aspx

This was delicious. In fact the husband ate all but the portions I had put on the daughters plate. I'm pretty proud of myself for two reasons. I think I came up with an original recipe that includes the cereal as well as really complimented the taste of the fish. Which is hard for me since I am not a huge fish fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment